A new year a new endeavour, or in this case another new blog. However, only this time I wont hold back and bite my tongue for fear of being carefully scrutinised and laughed at. Life is far to short for me to continuously care what others think of my own opinions, whether they be right or wrong or simply ignorant. My real life has made me too sensitive towards others for their own good rather than mine. I am rarely able to give a flying farkk about issues that irk or bother me, whether they be related to books or a matter of opinion.
- Scatterbrained Procrastinator
- Random Sydneysider (Land Down Under)
- A massive bibliophile and otaku
- A traveller of the world (internationally, locally or simply around my suburbs looking for a decent cuppa)
- Buy’s books for the love and thrill of it despite not being to necessarily read (just yet!)
- Listens to indie music, rock, jpop, mandapop, jrock, visual kei and classical music
- Find its hard to sleep before 3am
- Has a weirdly inhuman body clock..